Monday, November 9, 2009

Tabletop Ramp Useful Guide For Sea World Which Tabletop/board Game Was This?

Which tabletop/board game was this? - tabletop ramp useful guide for sea world

I remember this game for the year 2000. I have it for Christmas a tabletop baseball game. I remember someone throwing the ball (marble) and the other person, click on this button, making the bat. Please contact the club in a slot in the gardens followed by a roll: single, double, triple, out. If you one of the leading marble on the wall. The wall was not very high. It was a little behind the wall. It was not a fielder, the ball would be touched and released. If you have a homerun hit, the ball was not necessarily a ramp to overcome the obstacle. The only thing I remember is, what is the name of this game? I asked my parents and I do not remember, not the name. I searched a long time, but no luck. My parents say they were at Mills Fleet Farm. Someone knows what it was ?????

1 comments:

Carla :D said...

Stratego.

Post a Comment