Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Play Ball Instructional Video Does Anyone Have Any Recommendations For A Billiards Instructional Video?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a billiards instructional video? - play ball instructional video

I went through the net and it Jillions of them. Kinda had my eye on Briesath Jerry's "How to Play Pool Right". I can afford to buy one, but you do not want to buy hundreds of them, if they are above or below me, me. I realized that this is the only approved by the BCA (it is worth anything?). I need to refine my technique and best practices developed photographs. Talentwise ..... I used to be able to the table from time to time in the 8 or 9 balls run, but not very often. I was "decent", but did not win the championship or play seriously. I do not want a video that says, "OK, here is the table, there are 15 balls, which is a signal 18 grams, it is a mark of 21 ounces ....." Do you need substance. I read books Byrne 2 rooms, many times, and understanding of the physics of pool. Yes, I would love to have on a person, an hour (s), but I have 2 small children, runs a large farm, and live in the middle of nowhere Kansas, about 100 km of a large city. That's what I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment