Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Install A Boat Floor How Do I Reinforce My Dock Pilings With Dolphins?

How do I reinforce my dock pilings with dolphins? - how to install a boat floor

I have a dock. about 14 x 26 It is against my pier, a tidal area prone> for Cyclones FLA I got so many abroad. Two of them are very high. I have a slide docking system that my 42-foot yacht Powercat can rise and fall with the tides. I fear that the batteries can give the bottom mud, and all that good RIIP away in a storm. Rising Tide used to can be a problem, I about 10-15 feet above normal. I think I need to add the dolphins, the existing piers. I installed around my neighborhood. A little less than three batteries in a triangle or a pyramid, the main battery attached. I think you can do with water pressure? Ideas? Thanx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment